Learning a new language is difficult to many people. The key point is to keep yourself motivated and do not give up.
SayJack is an online Asian language learning community trying to keep you motivated. We are trying to make language learning more fun and more practical - by motivating you to speak more!
We have an audio recorder to keep track of your learning progress, and you may contribute audio recordings for languages you are good at to other members as well.
- a language learning website for you to learn Korean, Japanese, Chinese (including Cantonese) and English
- a web application to motivate you to speak and practice more
- an online language learning community to help out each other!
SayJack is not:
- a dictionary or a translation website
- a language learning forum
- a website with language learning materials lessons by lessons
We will be improving the site in the next few months, so please come back often and stay tuned.
In the meantime, you are encouraged to bring in more members to the community, especially those whose native languages are one of the JACK languages!
If you need to contact us, please email to admin at sayjack dot com.