Particle の for Possessiveness
To study this grammar point, please make sure you understand the following:
Particle の indicates ownership by connecting two nouns together.
You may use の more than once in a phrase.
Related Grammar Points
- Particle も to Replace Topic or Subject Particle
- Direct Object Particle を and Indirect Object Particle に
- Location Particle に and で
- Directional Particle に and へ
- Particle と for Being Together
- Particle か for Asking Yes-No Questions
- Particle を for a Route or a Point of Departure
- Particle や for Item Listing