Stacking of Particles には、へは、では、にも、へも、でも
To study this grammar point, please make sure you understand the following:
When location is the topic, You can attach the topic particle は or も to the three particles に, へ or で that indicate location.
Remember the topic of discussion is a location.
You cannot stack subject particle が with に, へ or で.
Related Grammar Points
- Introduction to Japanese Particles
- Topic Marker は and Subject Marker が
- Particle も to Replace Topic or Subject Particle
- Direct Object Particle を and Indirect Object Particle に
- Particle を for a Route or a Point of Departure
- Particle の for Possessiveness
- Particle か for Asking Yes-No Questions
- Particle や for Item Listing