Directional Particle に and へ
To study this grammar point, please make sure you understand the following:
Directional particle に means to or towards. It is used with action verbs.
Directional particle へ (pronounced as /e/) could also be used to convey the same meaning.
Related Grammar Points
- Particle も to Replace Topic or Subject Particle
- Direct Object Particle を and Indirect Object Particle に
- Location Particle に and で
- Particle と for Being Together
- Particle の for Possessiveness
- Particle か for Asking Yes-No Questions
- Particle を for a Route or a Point of Departure
- Particle や for Item Listing